Careers at West Motors
From Sales Executives to Technicians and Valeters, if you think you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you - discover our vacancies and fill out the enquiry form below to apply…
Used Car Sales Executive
Do you want to join a growing company that prides itself on nothing but success for its employees, then look no further - join the West Motors London team!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Basic salary £18,000 + OTE £60,000
By joining the West Motors team as a Used Car Sales Executive, you will have unlimited earning opportunities with our uncapped OTE! Benefit from a competitive basic salary, plus an achievable first-year OTE of £60,000 for the right very focused individual - this is a rare opportunity!
Do you have the drive and passion for sales and up-selling add-on products including finance?
If the answer is YES, and you are confident in your sales ability, we could have the perfect role for you. If you can up-sell, have a passion for cars and a flair for customer service, you could become a fantastic Used Car Sales Executive here at West Motors.
Please note you must possess a FULL UK Driving Licence to apply for this role.
What will my new role involve?
As a Used Car Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling prestige used vehicles. By working with multiple brands, you will also be expected to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and willingness to take the initiative.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s licence.
- Automotive sales experience required.
Why work for us?
We’re committed to ensuring a positive working culture for all of our employees. There are many benefits of working for West Motors:
- On the Job Training
- Opportunities to grow your skill set
- Excellent Career Prospects
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Free on-site parking
- Free Gym Membership
Working pattern alternating
- Week 1 consists of a 6-day working week with one 1 day off
- Week 2 consists of a 5-day working week with 2 days off
- Weekends are a must in this role
- New/Used Car sales: 2 years (required)
- sales: 4 years (required)
You may also have experience as Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate, Sales representative, Customer Consultant, Retail Assistant, Retail Advisor, Retail Advisor, Car Sales, Automotive Sales, Furniture Sales, phone sales, Hospitality, Events, etc.
We are looking for an experienced Master Technician to join our busy and friendly workshop at our West Motors prestige used car dealership based in Uxbridge, Greater London.
The role will include servicing and repairs, alongside maintaining customers and sales vehicles to our high standards. You will be working on a variety of makes and models, delivering the best customer service possible.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per year, depending on experience
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Saturdays - 9.30am-4.00pm with a 1 hour unpaid break lunch.
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Requirements for the role are:
- Level 3 (NVQ, City & Guilds or equivalent) in vehicle repairs, OR an NVQ Level 2 with 5 years on the tool experience/time served.
- Experience in a main dealership or independent garage.
- Have a minimum of 4 years' work history within a vehicle repair garage.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a keen willingness to learn.
- Be able to provide evidence of job stability.
- Be able to work well within a team.
- MOT testing experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Be able to undertake all repair works/engine rebuilds/diagnosing.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carrying out routine servicing and maintenance repairs (e.g. changing cambelts, clutches etc) on all makes and models.
- Undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles.
- Carry out diagnostics of vehicle faults.
- Repair and rectify electrical and mechanical defects to a high standard.
- Liaising with the dealership manager when technical advice is required.
- Preparing vehicles for sale.
- Using the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Happy to communicate with all staff and the dealership manager.
- Have an organised and positive attitude approach to the varied work involved.
- MOT licence would be advantageous.
- Have a full driving licence.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, discount on parts, free MOT (for your own vehicle).
- Additional performance bonus and quarterly bonus opportunities.
- Attending company events.
- Gym membership.
- On-site parking.